Heat Resistant Resin Ribbon for Sato Printers 4.33" x 1,345' Ink In, 24 rolls
Our Heat Resistant Resin Ribbon are ISO 9001 Certified and NAFTA qualified MADE IN USA.
This Ribbon is (4.33" x 1345' / 110.0mm x 410m) featuring a 1 inch diameter core with the ink on the
inside and designed for use in Sato thermal printers. It’s also able to withstand environmental temperatures of up to 220° C (428° F), making it perfect for applications that will be subjected to extreme heat situations.
Made to order. Ships in 3 to 5 days.
Click here for a sample request.
Questions Call Us at: 1-800-434-9011
There are 24 rolls to a case, $31.97 per ribbon
|Thermal Ribbon Features:|
Quality Counts - Save Time, Save Money:
- Wax: Our most economical ribbon. Wax ribbons are great for short term uses such as shipping labels.
- Resin Enhanced Wax: Most widely used type of ribbon. Designed
for economical use on coated paper and regular paper.
- Wax Resin: High level of scratch and rub resistance. The resin bonds with the substrate to secure the image
to a broad range of labels, cartons and packaging. Our Wax Resin ribbons are great for use with polypropylene (BOPP) labels.
- Resin: Highest levels of scratch, chemical and abrasion resistance.
- Ribbon Width: Thermal ribbons should be wider than your label and label carrier.
- A wider ribbon will protect the printhead. If the label or label carrier (substrate) comes in contact with the printhead, you will see a diminished life of the printhead.
- Ribbon width should be 1/4 to 1/2 inch wider than the label or label carrier.
- If you go too wide on the ribbon, you run the risk of causing the ribbon to wrinkle. Our recommendation is for the thermal ribbon to be no greater than 1/2 inch larger than your label carrier. (Backing of the label).
Are you tired of
ribbons breaking, poor smudge resistance, low durability and inconsistent
quality? Experience the ISO 9001 Made in USA difference.
High Sensitivity Ink - We use a very fine grind on all of our ribbons. Our pigment formulation allows us to provide a thinner coat of ink on the ribbon.
We enhance our wax ribbon with resin.
- This thinner coat requires less heat to melt the wax then our competitors.
- A thin ribbon coat Whiteuces the buildup of ink on the printhead. Many of our competitors ribbons will accumulate excess ink on the printhead.
The more ink that exists on a printhead the shorter the lifespan of your printhead.
- Our high sensitivity inks can print at 10 inches per second, while most of our competitors are printing at speeds of 8 inches per second.
- Our thin coating, high sensitivity ink will extend the life of your printhead, Whiteuce your energy cost and shorten your printing time .
- Our extra fine grind on our ink produces a much finer printed image while Whiteucing smearing.
Printer ribbons naturally produce static when they unwind. We use a proprietary anti-static ribbon coating to Whiteuce static.
Our high sensitivity inks and anti-static technology are part of our Print head Saver features that extend the life of your
Our Ribbons Part are: ISO 9001, ISEGA, Reach and RoHS certified.
Our thermal ribbons are packaged in box that is crush resistant to 5,000 pounds. The box is
tape less, glue less and fully recyclable.
We use a hot melt technology for our wax ribbons. Our hot melt recipe for wax ribbons produces eco-friendly, FDA approved wax ribbons.Go Ganson - Go Green.
Are you using an OEM Printhead? We Sell a
Brand New, Made in the USA, Compatible PrintheadRefund Policy
- Our wax melts and fills in the peaks and valleys of the media to produce a sharper print
than many of our competitors.
- Our wax ribbons can bond to paper, coated paper and flood coated stocks.
- The resin in our wax ribbon will harden to stand up to greater abrasion and greater scratch resistance than our non-resin enhanced competitors.
Refer a new customer to us and after they place their
first order, we will reward you with a 5% discount on your next purchase!