Micr Toner Cartridge for Lexmark Optra N240 & N245 Laser Printer
Use this Micr Toner Cartridge for the following Lexmark Printers: Optra N240 & N245.
This Compatible Toner Cartridge Can Be Used for Lexmark Part Number: 63H5721, 75P5903 & 140109A This
Cartridge is designed for a 15,000 page yield at 5% coverage. We feature a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Questions? Call us toll free at: 1-800-434-9011.
Ganson Manufacturing and Quality Control Process for Lexmark Optra N240 & N245 Toner Cartridge
- We do not use the Cheap Toner and Cheap
Parts Flooding the Marketplace. No B Grade Supplies Ever! We Proudly mention
the Parts we use.
- Our Lexmark Optra N240 & N245 Toner Cartridges are built using Brand New Cores. The
Casing, Toner Hopper and Waste
collector are Cleaned with Compressed Air and Wiped
down with a Lint free Cloth.
- The Drum is Replaced with a New
Mitsubishi Drum Specifically Designed for Lexmark Toner Part Numbers
63H5721, 75P5903 & 140109A.
- EVERY Gear, Screw, and Spring are Inspected and
- The Wiper Blade, Doctor Blade, Primary Charge Roller (PCR) and Magnetic Roller are
replaced with Tuico Blades.
- Premium Seals are used to Secure Leak Free
- The Toner Hopper is filled to the top
with IMEX toner,. All of our Lexmark Optra N240 & N245 Toner exceeds OEM
- Print testing occurs on each Finished Lexmark
Optra N240 & N245 Toner Cartridge.
Each Sample Page is Inspected for Gray Scale Quality.
- 1% of each Model's Production is Stress
Tested. We Print Continuous Pages at 18% Coverage until the
Cartridge is Empty. The Cartridge is Disassembled and Inspected for
- We drop test .5% of Finished Cartridges. The
Cartridge is Dropped Eight Times
per Corrugated Box Side.
The Corrugated Box is Opened to Verify Fitness for Use on our Packed Cartridges.
Ganson Engineering, Inc., 2901 W. Clarendon , Phoenix, AZ 85017
Tel 602-264-0288, Fax 602-277-5181
Refer a new customer to us and after they place their
first order, we will reward you with a 5% discount on your next purchase!