MICR Toner for HP Laserjet 4300 Micr Printer
Use Part Number HP Q1339A & Q1339X MICR Toner Cartridge for your HP Laserjet 4300,
4300dtn, 4300t & 4300tn
Laser Printer. Our MICR Toner Cartridge is designed for a 18,000 page yield at 5% coverage. Our HP 4300 Micr Toner Cartridge
is sold with a Toner Cartridge Chip. We do not sell the lower quality, lower priced, chipless cartridge. Questions? Call us toll free at: 1-800-434-9011.
Ganson Manufacturing and Quality Control Process for HP 4300 Micr Toner Cartridge
- Our cartridges use the Patented ZeroTwist™ Technology. Canon© has begun an aggressive campaign of litigation against toner remanufacturers, resellers and their customers.
Anyone not using ZeroTwist™ gears may face the threat of legal action. There are three types of cartridges OEM, ZeroTwist™ and ones that are in violation of Canon’s patent.
- We do not use the Cheap Toner and Cheap
Parts Flooding the Marketplace. No B Grade Supplies Ever! We Proudly mention
the Parts we use.
- Checks and documents printed with our
ISO Certified HP Laserjet 4300, 4300dtn, 4300t & 4300tn MICR toner cartridge will
exceed ANSI (American National Standards Institute), ABA (American Banking
Association) and CBA (Canadian Banking Association) standards.
- A document is printed from each HP Laserjet 4300,
4300dtn, 4300t & 4300tn Micr
toner cartridge and analyzed with a MICR document analyzer for magnetic
signal strength and clarity.
- Our HP Laserjet 4300, 4300dtn, 4300t &
Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (Micr) Toner Cartridge is built using Brand New Cores. The
Casing, Toner Hopper and Waste
collector are Cleaned with Compressed Air and Wiped
down with a Lint free Cloth.
- The Drum is Replaced with a New
Mitsubishi Drum Specifically Designed for HP Micr Toner Part Numbers
Q1339a and Q1339x.
- EVERY Gear, Screw, and Spring are Inspected and
- The Wiper Blade, Doctor Blade, Primary Charge Roller (PCR) and Magnetic Roller are
replaced with Tuico Blades.
- Premium Seals are used to Secure Leak Free
- The Toner Hopper is filled to the top
with IMEX toner,. All of our HP Laserjet 4300, 4300dtn, 4300t &
4300tn Micr Toner exceeds OEM
- Print testing occurs on each Finished HP 4300,
4300dtn, 4300t & 4300tn Micr Toner Cartridge.
Each Sample Page is Inspected for Gray Scale Quality.
- 1% of each Modelï¿½s Production is Stress
Tested. We Print Continuous Pages at 18% Coverage until the
Cartridge is Empty. The Cartridge is Disassembled and Inspected for
- We drop test .5% of Finished HP Laserjet 4300,
4300dtn, 4300t & 4300tn Micr Toner Cartridges. The
Cartridge is Dropped Eight Times
per Corrugated Box Side.
The Corrugated Box is Opened to Verify Fitness for Use on our Packed Cartridges.
- Refund Policy
Refer a new customer to us and after they place their
first order, we will reward you with a 5% discount on your next purchase!